Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Day of Sun and Thanksgiving

Thank you. What a sunny day it is today (after a couple of days of rains and flooded streets).

And so why would I not be joyful and thankful? Life is great. God is good. Just take a look at that wonderful photo taken with my ever-reliable camera.

The sun is up and hot, just what I need to get these bed pillows and sofa throw pillows disinfected (bilad) and the doormat brushed, cleaned and dried to be used again in a while.

Bathing of the dogs? Done (there are two, both took their daily baths).

Laundry? Done. My old washing machine conked out last year, but had a recent replacement, oooh, after many months of a combination of manual washing and expensive automat laundry service, my own washing machine is truly a blessing.

One more task to be done before I cook . . . wash the car, hmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment